Need at least 25 Volunteers for Saturday, December 11, Camarillo Christmas Parade Parade moves
Need at least 25 Volunteers for Saturday, December 11, Camarillo Christmas Parade
Parade moves from the corner of Temple and Las Posas, down Las Posas, turning onto Carmen Drive and ends at the Community Center. (See below Map).
When: Saturday, 12/11/21
- TEAM RED: 4-6 circulators at the staging site (Las Posas & Temple) arriving at 9 am or earlier. These circulators would collect at the staging site and move down the parade route on both sides of Las Posas to Mission Dr. 2 -3 volunteers at on both sides of the street.
- TEAM GREEN: 4- 6 circulators on both sides of the parade route on Las Posas at Mission Dr. arriving at 9:30am. These circulators would collect on both sides of Las Posas and move down the parade route on to both sides of Carmen to the Community Center.
- TEAM SANTA: Collect signatures at the School Choice Booth and around Santa’s Village at the Community Center from 9 am- 2 pm. Need 3 circulators per shift. Shift 1 (9am-noon) Shift 2 (Noon- 2, help take down station).
Here are intersections along the parade route you may access for parking via other routes as Las Posas and Carmen will be closed to traffic.
- Las Posas and Arneill
- Las Posas and Anacapa Dr.
- Las Posas and Mission Dr.
- Las Posas and Carmen
- Carmen and Coe St.
This event is attended by a few thousand people – PARENTS and kids. It’s an awesome opportunity to collect thousands of signatures.
We CANNOT do it without YOU! Please help us to not miss this opportunity!!!!!
Sheryl Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm