You have many ways to support and rally behind candidates: Reach out to MTN if you have locations where candidate banners can be hung. Ask friends
You have many ways to support and rally behind candidates:
- Reach out to MTN if you have locations where candidate banners can be hung.
- Ask friends with storefronts to post signs for our candidates.
- Any volunteers for some good old fashioned guerilla marketing?
- Continue spreading our candidates’ names to friends, colleagues, and neighbors.
Our free-loving candidates:
- Lori Mills, State Assembly District 42, running against incumbent Jacqui Irwin; https://lorimills4stateassembly.com/
- Tim McCarthy, Board of Supervisor District 2, running against Claudia de la Pena and Jeff Gorrell; www.McCarthyforVCSupervisor.com; https://conejoguardian.org/2022/03/24/business-friendly-candidate-runs-for-county-supervisor-position/
- Ed Abila, Board of Supervisor, Simi Valley running against Steve Bennett.
- Cole Brocato, State Assembly District 38; www.brocato4assembly.com
- John Barrick, Ventura County District Attorney, running against appointee Eric Nasarenko; https://barrick4da.com.
- Jim Fryhoff, Ventura County Sheriff, running against incumbent Sheriff Ayub; www.fryhoff4sheriff.com.
- Fadde Mikhail, Congress CA-26, running against incumbent Julia Brownley; https://faddemikhail.com.
- Halla Maher, Thousand Oaks City Council, forthcoming.
Leader Groups & Events:
Ventura County has a freedom movement sparking a brushfire of freedom across the nation and world. See fliers for CRA, PERK, America First Legal, and Bad Bills.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
4 Corners of Westlake & TO Blvd
Move the NeedleMove the Needle is an organization that is focused on trying to stop the leftist agenda towards socialism and bring back common-sense leadership for our local, state and national elected officials. There is a race to push us hard left and this group is here to fight it every step of the way. It is not too late to improve the situation, but we do need to take proactive measures to get the results needed. Thank you for helping us Move The Needle in a positive direction. firstname.lastname@example.org(805) 358 9338 PO Box 7851 Thousand Oaks, CA 91359