ZOOM Call: FIRST RESPONDERS, MANDATES, VACCINE PASSPORTS
Summary of Actions: Get ACTIVE LEGAL ACTION: 600-1000 First responders in CA are already committed to joining the suit. Calling on
Summary of Actions: Get ACTIVE
- LEGAL ACTION: 600-1000 First responders in CA are already committed to joining the suit. Calling on First Responders, participate in strategic legal action against the upcoming vaccine mandates, please sign up below. Please sign up here to receive communication AND register for First Responders Legal Zoom call: Thursday, Sept. 16, @ 6:30pm, Register here.
- VACCINE PASSPORTS: Sign the petition no vaccine passports.
- L.A. CITY COUNCIL ACTION: Keep watch, stay engaged, and take this quick one-minute action.
- PERK TRAINING: Take Action Now, register here for the Zoom Meeting training to meet with Your Elected Officials before the return of AB1102 and AB455.
- VOLUNTEERS: Please complete the following questions here. Do so as soon as possible to help us determine the volunteer opportunities we should reach out to you for.
FIRST RESPONDERS IN CALIFORNIA
Thousands are organizing to prepare for a lawsuit and other strategic actions. If you are a first responder in California and would like to participate in strategic legal action against the upcoming vaccine mandates, please sign up below. (Categories include Firefighters, Law Enforcement, EMT, Healthcare Workers, and select the “other tab” for other first responder groups.) Please sign up here to receive communication and participate in next steps. PERK is working with several other groups.
FIRST RESPONDERS ZOOM CALL
We will be discussing information on upcoming legal efforts and how first responders can participate. 600-1000 First responders are currently committed to joining the suit. Please join the call if you are an organizer of a first responder group or social media following, EMT, law enforcement, fire fighter, health care worker, nurses, and/or public employee.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting. When: Sep 16, 2021 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm