- The Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 imposes fines and prison sentences on anyone who “knowingly develops, produces, stockpiles, transfers, acquires, retains or possesses any biological agent, toxin or delivery system for use as a weapon”
- The problem we face today is that our federal government has been captured by forces that seek to destroy the U.S. from within. As such, we cannot trust the federal judiciary to prosecute and hold those responsible for the pandemic and the toxic COVID shots accountable
- To circumvent the corrupted federal judiciary, we need to focus on locally elected prosecutors instead. Depending on the state, they may go by titles such as district attorney, state attorney, prosecuting attorney or county attorney
- Organize locally to find people willing, as a group, to call on your local, elected district attorney to convene a grand jury and indict the individuals suspected of being involved in the creation of SARS-CoV-2, and those responsible for the COVID shots
- The charge that applies is “murder and conspiracy to commit murder.” For starters, 15 researchers listed on a key paper can be indicted, plus those who funded the research. Those to be indicted in relation to the COVID shots include the chief executive officers, chief operating officers and chief scientific officers of Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson
Boyle has taught both criminal law and international human rights law. He also still practices criminal law, both prosecution and defense. According to Boyle, Anglo-American Common Law has a definition for “murder” that is applicable in all states of the U.S. with the exception of Louisiana, and that is “the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.”
“Let’s parse that down,” he says. “The word ‘unlawful’ — all these individuals I just mentioned from this contracted study … were involved in research, development, testing and stockpiling of biological warfare weapons in clear-cut violation of my Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989.”
So, in summary, Boyle suggests starting the indictment list with the 15 co-authors of the 2015 paper, “SARS-Like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronavirus Pose Threat for Human Emergence,” and those who funded it, which include Collins, Fauci and Daszak (president of EcoHealth Alliance).
Next, we need to figure out how to prosecute those responsible for the gene-based COVID shots. The same legal definitions apply to them. They too are committing “unlawful killing of human beings with malice aforethought.”
“Here we have a blatant, obvious violation of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation, which is a Nuremberg crime that the United States government prosecuted Nazi doctors for, and executed some for,” Boyle says.
To aid you in these efforts, Boyle has created a paper that summarizes the strategy. He also recommends reading Australian journalist Sharri Markson’s book, “What Really Happened in Wuhan?”
“I think she’s got it all there,” Boyle says. “She didn’t deal with the frankenshots, but she has, I think, a valid summary of all the evidence that has been compiled so far, involving all these individuals.”
Another excellent book is Robert Kennedy Jr.’s book, “The Real Anthony Fauci.” It’s beyond outstanding and a real indictment of Fauci. It’s hard to imagine he’ll survive that exposure. “He should be indicted for murder and conspiracy to commit murder,” Boyle says.
There’s also a September 2020 House Minority Intelligence Committee report that reviews the evidence available at the time on the origins of COVID-19 (“The Origins of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, Including the Roles of the Chinese Communist Party and the World Health Organization”).
All of these references can be taken to your local prosecutor to seek indictments for murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Boyle may also make himself available as a consultant or expert witness in cases where a grand jury is successfully convened.
Summary of action steps
To reiterate the central thesis, Boyle suggests organizing locally to find people willing, as a group, to call on your local, elected district attorney to convene a grand jury and indict the individuals suspected of being involved in the creation of SARS-CoV-2, and those responsible for the COVID shots.
To identify your local district attorney, you can do an online search or simply look up the name up on your most recent ballot.
“That’s the beauty of this. You elected these people and they are accountable to you,” Boyle says. “You pay their salaries and you can dis-elect them if they don’t do what you want them to do.
“So, you need a core of people in your community to go in, personally, for a talk face to face. You set up a meeting, you go in, you talk to this person, you can bring in the books, you can bring in my lecture, you can bring in this video and say, ‘We want you to convene a grand jury and present this evidence.’
Of course, it will be for the grand jury to decide whether or not to return an indictment for murder and conspiracy to commit murder against anyone. If the grand jury doesn’t return an indictment, well they don’t.
But an old saying goes that a prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich if the prosecutor wants to. I think the prosecutor at that point will say, ‘OK, I’ll look into this.’ They’ve got staff; they can get together the evidence and convene the grand jury.”
Remember, you need to connect with the prosecutors personally. An email campaign won’t get you anywhere in this scenario. Hopefully you can also identify individuals in your local community who are eloquent, articulate and knowledgeable about the facts.