Toxic mask microplastics found in our lungs, air, food, and water
Masks, false safety and real dangers, Part 1: Friable mask particulate and lung vulnerability
Boris Borovoy, Colleen Huber, Q Makeeta
Completed peer-review and revised, November 19, 2020
Plastic waste release caused by COVID-19 and its fate in the global ocean
Plastic waste causes harm to marine life and has become a major global environmental concern. The recent COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increased demand for single-use plastic, intensifying pressure on this already out-of-control problem. This work shows that more than eight million tons of pandemic-associated plastic waste have been generated globally, with more than 25,000 tons entering the global ocean.
Detection of microplastics in human lung tissue using μFTIR spectroscopy
Microplastics were identified in all regions of the human lungs using μFTIR analysis.•
Polypropylene and polyethylene terephthalate fibres were the most abundant.•
The results support inhalation as a route of MP exposure.
Two anti-mask heroes: Stephen Petty and Tyson Gabriel
These guys are not only experts on masks (and how they don’t work) but they rolled up their sleeves to file motions and pleading in Federal court to stop the Federal mandates.
This is an informational and educational document that states your legal, federal, religious exemption based on the authority of state and federal laws. It does not guarantee your entrance into any establishment, although many people use it for that purpose.
This document can be used to communicate and notify business owners, merchants, managers, agents and others of your rights, protected, secured and guaranteed by law, including your right to FREE and EQUAL access to any business establishment of any kind, whatsoever.
From Peggy Hall at the Healthy American
File an OSHA workplace safety complaint HERE
Include these items in your complaint:
WEARING A MASK VIOLATES THE “GENERAL RULE”
and CREATES A WORKPLACE SAFETY HAZARD for these reasons:
- Masks obstruct your breathing, possibly bringing it below the OSHA-established levels of oxygen in the atmosphere of 19.5% — thus increasing risk of “IDLH” — Immediate Danger to Life and Health
- Masks obscure your vision, increasing the hazard of workplace injuries because of impaired vision.
- Masks obscure your verbal communication, increasing the hazard of workplace injuries. Someone might yell, “Danger” but you could not hear it because of the muffles voice under the mask.
- Cloth masks increase risk of FIRE HAZARD, with your face going up in flames.
- Face Shields increase glare, which can increase risk of vision problems.
- There is no statutory law or regulation that requires wearing a mask, face covering or face shield, aside from other PPE that might be required in certain industries.